During Regular Business Hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM excluding holidays):
Call your Independent Agent (log in to Manage My Account above to find your Agent’s contact information).
Or, contact MMG Insurance directly at 1-800-343-0533 and one of our experienced Claims Specialists will assist you.
Outside Regular Business Hours or Holidays:
24 Hour Claims Service.
MMG Insurance is pleased to provide After Hours Claims Service, which allows our policyholders to report losses when their agency is closed. Our after-hours claims service will take your loss information and notify the company on the next business day. In cases where immediate action is necessary, a company representative will be notified and will respond immediately.
We at MMG Insurance strive to provide our customers the highest quality service possible and we feel that this service allows our policyholders an avenue to report their claims immediately, removing uncertainty surrounding their loss.
To report a claim when your agency is closed, you may contact us at:
Tips On Reporting A Claim:
Speed up the claims process by having the following information available at the time you call to report your claim.
- Your policy number.
- Date, time, and location of the accident/loss.
- Name of the fire or police department and the report number.
- Information on all parties involved:
- Name, address, phone number, drivers license number (including the state), date of birth, owner of the vehicle, and insurance information (company and policy number).
- Information on the other vehicle(s) involved:
- License plate number (including the state); year, make, model and color of all vehicles; and the number of passengers in each vehicle.
- Description of the accident/loss.
- The current location of your vehicle and whether it is drivable.
- Contact information for anyone who may have been involved, such as pedestrian(s) and witness(es).
- Description of the damage sustained by all vehicles – please be as detailed as possible.
- Were there any injuries?
- Was there damage to any property?