All information on the Site is provided by MMG Insurance Company ("Company") under the following terms and conditions. Company may amend these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. By visiting the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any modifications or amendments posted to the Site by Company from time to time.
- Information. In order to have access to certain portions of the Site and specific Company services, you must first register with us and agree to our Use Policy. The remainder of the Site is provided as an informational service. Unauthorized access to the portions of the Site and/or Company services that require registration is strictly prohibited. Company attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to the Site.
- Proprietary Rights. The information, data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Site are the property of Company, its parent company Maine Mutual Group, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You must not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site, nor publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any content or other proprietary information contained in the Site without Company's written permission. You may save a local copy of any page(s) of the Site or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorized and potential users about the Company's services. However, you may not charge for such use. You must include copyright and other proprietary notices on any copy that you make, in the following form © 2010 Maine Mutual Group. All Rights Reserved. DO NOT REPRODUCE OR DISTRIBUTE."
- Trademarks/Service marks. The MMG Insurance name and logo, all other service marks, and the names of certain Company products and services described within are trademarks and service marks of Company or its parent company. Other trademarks and service marks used herein are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by Company under license from their respective owners. You may place a link to the Site's homepage in your website, but you must send the Company written notice. You may not place a link in your website to a portion of the Site (e.g. a graphic or specific page) or to any part of the Site other than the homepage, nor may you frame the Site within another website without Company's written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use any portion of the Site, or any other Company trademarks, on any other website or in any other printed or electronic materials.
- Availability. The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Company retains the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site.
- Links. This Site contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under Company's control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and Company does not endorse any of these websites. Company makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such website and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Site.
- No Warranties. Company makes no representations or warranties as to the Site or any information provided on the Site. Information provided on this Site is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Company reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on the Site without notice. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. By using the Site, you release Company from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Site.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR USE OF ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE AND ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
- Modifications. Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site by disabling your access to the Site immediately without notice if Company, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Site does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or violates any local, state, national or international laws, or interferes with others' use of the Site, or adversely affects operations of the Site.
- Privacy and Security. Company may collect certain information from visitors to the Site. For further information, please see our Online Privacy and Security Policy.